12-12-12 New Moon Blessings
Let us all take a collective Exhale as we enter into the New Moon which coincides with the phenomenon of 12-12-12 - a day that will not come again in our lifetime.
I only know that these are important windows to come into Sacred Pause. Our 10 days of Peace is a 30 minute daily meditation and then really a living peace practice to offer a grounded rhythm to this powerful period of global meditation with the Solstice 2012.
We live on a mountain that has many caves to see the sunrise. The photo below is from our meditation there which has extraordinary energy worth waking up at 6:00 to take in.
Wherever you are on Dec. 22nd, be open to the global synchronized solstice meditations. We will be participating in the Chumash sunrise ceremony at the Wistoyo Chumash Village (see below) as well as the Dec. 21 Rebirth of the Light (below) and Birth2012 events at Agape.
Please take 5 minutes to list any solstice meditation or yoga mala that you are offering during the Dec. 17-22nd window at www.Birth2012.com. Our website has additional information.
Deep peace and Meteor Showers to you,
Om Shanti Shanti Shanti
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Spring Equinox and Launch of New Pathways of Prana Flow Online Practice Community
- New Ayurveda Lifestyle Consultant and PranaDandaYoga Teacher Trainings for 2013-14
- Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. -Rumi
- Be Brave: Expanding the Heart Field
- Let's Free-Dance Together on V-Day for One Billion Women - Invitation To Be Part of a YogaFlashMob on Feb 14th
- New Moon Blessings
- New Year's Blessings!
- Winter Solstice Blessings & Happy Holidays
- Solstice Offerings
- 12-12-12 New Moon Blessings