Be part of Global Solstice Movement Meditation that creates a yoga wave around the globe!
Just over a week ago, I was asked by my friends Chris Decker, founder of Earthdance and the UPLIFT2012 and Stephen Dinan of The Shift Network and BIRTH2012 as well as Debra Guisti of the Synthesis Festival at Chitzen Itza to help spread the word about the worldwide meditations that are happening over four days and concentrated around the Sosltice Dec. 21-22nd.
The Global Mala Project is assisting in spreading the word of this simple action:
Offer your meditation as part of the positive emerging collective consciousness that is being held by indigenous leaders, spiritual communities, gatherings at sacred sites, yoga malas in yoga studios, family and personal meditation.
Please join us in your own way wherever you are around the world to be part of the meditations going on over the Solstice weekend. My homepage at www.yogadventures.com has information on how to lead a yoga mala.
1) Whether you will be in your own home or want to gather community or perhaps are already offering a Solstice class, please connect with www.Birth2012.com and sign-up your event.
2) Please forward the flyer to anyone in your community to help spread the word. Click here to view / download
3) Please forward on Facebook. Click here to connect to the event.
4) If you are in the Los Angeles area, please join us at Exhale. Details here.
Thank you for your connection and helping to spread the word. I am here to support any goodwork you are offering.
Love all ways,
Yours in Service
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Launch of New Pathways of Prana Flow Online Practice Community
- Spring Equinox and Launch of New Pathways of Prana Flow Online Practice Community
- New Ayurveda Lifestyle Consultant and PranaDandaYoga Teacher Trainings for 2013-14
- Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. -Rumi
- Be Brave: Expanding the Heart Field
- Let's Free-Dance Together on V-Day for One Billion Women - Invitation To Be Part of a YogaFlashMob on Feb 14th
- New Moon Blessings
- New Year's Blessings!
- Winter Solstice Blessings & Happy Holidays
- Solstice Offerings