Spring Equinox and Launch of New Pathways of Prana Flow Online Practice Community
I am grateful for an amazing group of beings from all over the world that can breathe, study, learn to teach, process and move together for 10 intensive days and come out with energy, vitality, integration and genuine love and respect for each other. Thank you to all who participated (local friends too) and for an amazing Shivratri week at Exhale for Embodying the Flow.
We are in Maya Tulum for our Spring Equinox retreat and will share with you our annual pilgrimage to Chitzen Itza, watching the "Serpent of Light" descend on March 21st as the light in this Uttarayana period continues to grow.
As we embrace this unfolding creativity that emerges in Spring, we have many new online communities that will be budding next week. I am thrilled to be able to offer the core Prana Flow Mandala of Practice that includes 30 namaskars and solar and lunar sequences for each namaskar. This will be offered as two videos, meditation and a Facebook group beginning with the first 5-week session next week. This 6-month process is the Pathways of Flow Online Course, open to all of our Prana Flow students and teachers of all experience levels, as well as any PULSE members. Exclusively for Samudra students, we are now offering an online Mandala of Asanas study group and book club to support your learning process in the program.
Looking ahead to April, we'll be offering a Spring Navaratri online archived course, as well as several live teacher training immersions at Exhale Venice, including the once-per-year Doula Training and Prana Shakti Flow for pre-/post-natal yoga study, and the first immersion for the Ayurveda Consultant Program.
Honoring the creative Source that moves through you.
Spring Equinox Blessings!
Love all ways,
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Spring Equinox and Launch of New Pathways of Prana Flow Online Practice Community
- New Ayurveda Lifestyle Consultant and PranaDandaYoga Teacher Trainings for 2013-14
- Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. -Rumi
- Be Brave: Expanding the Heart Field
- Let's Free-Dance Together on V-Day for One Billion Women - Invitation To Be Part of a YogaFlashMob on Feb 14th
- New Moon Blessings
- New Year's Blessings!
- Winter Solstice Blessings & Happy Holidays
- Solstice Offerings
- 12-12-12 New Moon Blessings