Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. -Rumi
The love sadhana has begun. I give thanks for a transformative connection with the DC yoga community over this New Moon weekend. I feel the Western yoga world is maturing-evolving and tapping into the deeper capacity of yoga on the individual and collective level.
I love Valentine's week for it is an ancient festival at least 2,000 years old in the heart of winter (ohh my New England friends) in which all that RED shakti of love becomes fully expressive like Mardi Gras which starts today.
We are grateful to Govindas and Radha for giving us a gathering space to "practice" for our spontaneous Make Love Yoga Flash Mob to join people around the world in over 200 countries to support One Billion Rising and a safe space for women with dear friends C.C. White and GlobeSonic DJ Fabian Alsultany as well as Hala Khouri, Samanthe Mehra, Cristi Cristensen and more.
It will be a positive way to come together from 4-5:30 and wear red, black or white . The joy continues this weekend at Exhale for our once a year workshop on the Inner Consort practice live.
So join us this Thursday, this weekend or in cyber space.
Love all ways,
The whole world could be choked with thorns - a lover’s heart will stay a rose garden. Even if every being grew sad, a lover’s soul will stay fresh, vibrant, light. Are all the candles out? Hand them to a lover - a lover shoots out a hundred thousand fires. – Rumi
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Launch of New Pathways of Prana Flow Online Practice Community
- Spring Equinox and Launch of New Pathways of Prana Flow Online Practice Community
- New Ayurveda Lifestyle Consultant and PranaDandaYoga Teacher Trainings for 2013-14
- Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. -Rumi
- Be Brave: Expanding the Heart Field
- Let's Free-Dance Together on V-Day for One Billion Women - Invitation To Be Part of a YogaFlashMob on Feb 14th
- New Moon Blessings
- New Year's Blessings!
- Winter Solstice Blessings & Happy Holidays
- Solstice Offerings