New Moon - 2014 Calendar Unveiled - Ganesh Chaturthi - Rosh Hashanah - Bhakti Fest
The New Moon is an auspicious time to begin new cycles and this new moon coincides with Ganesh Chaturthi and is the same time as the Jewish High Holidays of Rosh Hashanah and the two-week "sandhya" period before the Fall season begins. This is a wonderful time to realign oneself with the greater earth changes. The next full moon will initiate the Fall Equinox, and Global Mala around that time is a spark for peace all of humanity. With this coming new moon, a 108 day period begins from the New Moon until the Winter Solstice Dec. 21st.
We hope to see you this weekend as we are heading to Bhakti Fest www.bhaktifest.com with a Prana Flow tribe for Embodying the Sacred-Mandala of Asanas. See you next week at Exhale for those original energetic vinyasa sequences from the foundation and for a special Global Mala gathering on Sept. 21st.
Shanah Tovah! Jai Ganesh!
Love all ways,
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- From My Heart to Yours - Austin & YJ Ignites - Kerala Early Bird Ends - 2014 Pilgrimages
- New Moon New Year Blessings - Kerala Winter Regeneration Retreat
- New Years Eve Blessings
- PURA Vida - Love from Costa Rica
- Feliz Navidad
- Winter Solstice 2013 Blessings
- 2014 Chakra Mantra Vinyasa - New Evolution for Teacher Training - Samudra Global School of Yoga
- Fullness - Book Baby - Last Full Moon of the Year
- Please join us for Ten Days of Peace and Fire of Love
- New Moon Hanukkah Blessings - Kerala Winter Regeneration Retreat