Being Yoga: Sacred Space and the Creative Power of Love at Kripalu
August 4th, 2013 (Sun) - August 9th, 2013 (Fri)
At Kripalu Center for Yoga, Lenox, MABeing Yoga is an essential presence, a natural heart connection to life through every breath, fiber and sense of our being. Being yoga heals the conditioning that can limit the positive effects of “doing yoga” where a variety of tensions can create hidden barriers to receiving the fullness of yoga. Being yoga is the space to be and within that sacred space love, regenerative energy (ojas) and creative power emerges as a practical gift to our life’s calling.
In this popular annual summer retreat, vinyasa pioneer Shiva Rea will create a sacred space for healing and creative exploration that includes Five Hours of Prana Flow Sadhana a day (3 in the morning and 2 hours in afternoon or evening) to enhance our experience of conscious space to explore and live in the flow of yoga with the abundant fields, lake, forests – nurturing spaces for contemplation, creative musing, resting, playing, being in the natural state of yoga.
Our Summer Retreat includes
• Three Prana Flow Sringara Rasa Sequences– “the flow of love” sequences for nourishing the power of love and being yoga for all levels (beg – int) to take home with you for practice
• The Art of Prana Flow – pathways and hands-on assist of intermediate asanas with depth and ease
• Cultivating Creative Power – bring your creative seeds-projects and experience their flourishing through balanced rhythm
• Cultivation of Ojas – ayurvedic practices for regeneration
• Meditation, Mudra and Mantra for being yoga
• Floating shavasana and meditation at the lake
• Bodhi Tree meditations in the forest
• Being Yoga Book of Poetic Meditations – Shiva’s offering to you
• Prana flow partner massage for relaxation and rejuvenation
• Melting into Motion - Sahaja Yoga Trance Dance with Live Music