Advanced Vinyasa: Living Ayurveda Consultant Part 3 + Rasa Vinyasa
May 30th, 2014 (Fri) - June 8th, 2014 (Sun)
At Exhale Center for Sacred Movement, Venice, CA
Samudra Advance Vinyasa and Living Ayurveda Series presents
Living in Flow - Energetic Vinyasa & Ayurveda Lifestyle Yoga Teacher
300 hour Prana Flow Yoga-Living Ayurveda certification program
*Each 10 day program counts as part two of core modules. Programs can be taken individually but best experienced sequentially.
Experience a unique program for yoga teachers to apply their knowledge with the lifestyle teachings of Ayurveda. Through daily energetic vinyasa™ sequences created by Shiva to balance the doshas, and engaging experiential lectures with Maria and guest teachers of Ayurveda, you will have the tools to deepen your living of flow and integrating yoga and ayurveda as part of your life-path. With the completion of the program, you will be qualified to help others to cultivate balanced lifestyle for their well-being.
For ten years, Prana Flow Teacher Immersions have served thousands of teachers from around the world and unique backgrounds to deepen their knowledge and embodiment of yoga. For ten days, we create a living flow ashrams two blocks from the ocean’s powerful rhythm including daily intensive meditation and energetic vinyasa practice, special teacher labs for beginner to experienced teachers, inspired lectures, partner hands-on assist and massage, weekend evening special events and a special pilgrimages in nature.
Upon completion of this program you will be able:
Integrate Prana Flow: Energetic Vinyasa™ Teaching Tools and Self-Practice including -
• Principles and Teachings of Energetic Vinyasa™ for Sequencing Life –
how to sequence for balancing dosha (constituion) and rtam (rhythm of life for the day, week, lunar and solar cycles)
• Living in Flow – embodying the elements and subtle body in harmony with life
• Inspired teaching of 15 Prana Flow Namaskars™ including Elemental Namaskars, Chakra Namaskars and Rasa Namaskars
• Integration and ability to adapt 15 Solar and Lunar Energetic Vinyasa Series for Balancing the Elements-Doshas
• Ability to teach Meditation, Pranayama, Mudra and Mantra that you practice in your daily life
• Revitalization of your personal embodiment, practice and life-rhythm to walk-your-talk and live in flow with nature with inspiration and vitality for others.
Guide people in Ayurvedic Lifestyle:
• Conduct client intake session to asses: doshic, digestive, lifestyle, and mind-based (psychology) imbalances.
• Identify constitutional imbalances and create individualized recommendations based upon lifestyle, diet, asana, pranayama and meditation.
• Utilize basic Ayurvedic pulse, tongue and face analysis procedures to assess each client.
• Design basic dietary, lifestyle, sadhana and seasonal recommendations to restore and balance the body and mind.
• Teach to a private or group setting a full energetic vinyasa session to balance the elements, doshas and support for living in rhythm and harmony.
• Home Panchakarma: how to create home seasonal cleanses for yourself
Part Three: Application and Assessments
Ayurvedic Anatomy II + Assessment
• Nidana and Vikruti Vijanana: understanding the cause and reason for doshic imbalance and how to assess
• Dietary Assessments: determining states of Agni, Digestion, Ama and Nutrition
• Physical intake: tongue, nail, face, pulse, and whole body Ayurvedic intake procedure and protocols to assess a client
• Clinical Lab: learn the art of working with clients through case studies, hands on application and observation
• How to create a Living Ayurveda Consultant individualized program
Prana Flow Sequencing
• Introduction to Rasa Vinyasa™ theory and practice
• Cultivating Transformational Classes: Integration of Bhava-Rasa, Poetry, Music, and Somatic Cues within an effective sequence
• Pranarasa™ Flow Sequences: energetic vinyasa practices for honoring the inner state (bhava-rasa) including:
• Shanti Rasa Vinyasa– Being Peace and the Grounding of Muladhara Chakra
• Vira Rasa Vinyasa– The Empowered Flow and Manipura Chakra
• Sringara Rasa Vinyasa – The Flow of Love and Swadhisthana and Anahata Chakra
• Hasya Rasa – Embodying Joy and Expression for Vishuddi Chakra
• Final Culminating Teaching Labs for Individual and All-Level Classes
To Apply Online
Requirements: living ayurveda basics (live or online); minimum of two years of yoga practice, suggested: part one (embodying the flow-wave sequencing) but not required to begin part one.
• Complete Core Prana Flow Modules (E Flow, MOA, Energetic Vinyasa™ I, II, and III)
• 200 hour Certification (in PFlow or other schools)
• Completion of all Three Ayurveda Modules as outlined below
• Participation in LYS program and on-line classes to support your learning in between Modules
• Written and Oral practicum examinations with a 70% or higher performance
• Completion of projects, case studies, research studies etc as assigned within the program
• Completion of College level Anatomy course or Professional Training like Massage Therapy etc. Minimum 45 hours or 3 college credits.