Living Flow II: Chakra Vinyasa, Ayurveda and Sequencing for Life
November 3rd, 2013 (Sun) - November 13th, 2013 (Wed)
At Exhale Center for Sacred Movement, Venice CA
Samudra Advance Vinyasa and Living Ayurveda Series presents
Living in Flow - Energetic Vinyasa & Ayurveda Lifestyle Yoga Teacher
300 hour Prana Flow Yoga-Living Ayurveda certification program - application below
Part One: April 26 to May 5, 2013
Part Two: November 3 to 13, 2013
Part Three: May 17 to 26, 2014
*Each 10 day program counts as part two of core modules. Programs can be taken individually but best experienced sequentially.
Experience a unique program for yoga teachers to apply their knowledge with the lifestyle teachings of Ayurveda. Through daily energetic vinyasa™ sequences created by Shiva to balance the doshas, and engaging experiential lectures with Maria and guest teachers of Ayurveda, you will have the tools to deepen your living of flow and integrating yoga and ayurveda as part of your life-path. With the completion of the program, you will be qualified to help others to cultivate balanced lifestyle for their well-being.
For ten years, Prana Flow Teacher Immersions have served thousands of teachers from around the world and unique backgrounds to deepen their knowledge and embodiment of yoga. For ten days, we create a living flow ashrams two blocks from the ocean’s powerful rhythm including daily intensive meditation and energetic vinyasa practice, special teacher labs for beginner to experienced teachers, inspired lectures, partner hands-on assist and massage, weekend evening special events and a special pilgrimages in nature.
Upon completion of this program you will be able:
Integrate Prana Flow: Energetic Vinyasa™ Teaching Tools and Self-Practice including -
• Principles and Teachings of Energetic Vinyasa™ for Sequencing Life –
how to sequence for balancing dosha (constituion) and rtam (rhythm of life for the day, week, lunar and solar cycles)
• Living in Flow – embodying the elements and subtle body in harmony with life
• Inspired teaching of 15 Prana Flow Namaskars™ including Elemental Namaskars, Chakra Namaskars and Rasa Namaskars
• Integration and ability to adapt 15 Solar and Lunar Energetic Vinyasa Series for Balancing the Elements-Doshas
• Ability to teach Meditation, Pranayama, Mudra and Mantra that you practice in your daily life
• Revitalization of your personal embodiment, practice and life-rhythm to walk-your-talk and live in flow with nature with inspiration and vitality for others.
Guide people in Ayurvedic Lifestyle:
• Conduct client intake session to asses: doshic, digestive, lifestyle, and mind-based (psychology) imbalances.
• Identify constitutional imbalances and create individualized recommendations based upon lifestyle, diet, asana, pranayama and meditation.
• Utilize basic Ayurvedic pulse, tongue and face analysis procedures to assess each client.
• Design basic dietary, lifestyle, sadhana and seasonal recommendations to restore and balance the body and mind.
• Teach to a private or group setting a full energetic vinyasa session to balance the elements, doshas and support for living in rhythm and harmony.
• Home Panchakarma: how to create home seasonal cleanses for yourself
Part Two: The Ayurvedic Body + Chakra Vinyasa, Ayurveda, Tantra and Sequencing for Life
November 3 to 13, 2013
Ayurvedic Anatomy I:
• Understand the 7 layers of tissues: Sapta Dhatus and how they correlate to health and vitality.
• Agni and Ama: 40 major types of Agni in the body, managing toxins (Ama) in the mind and body
• Strotamsi: the bodily channels and systems and Marma as energetic channels
• Ayurvedic Psychology: manas prakriti paradigm and Sattva, Rajas and Tamas within the scope of working with the mind.
• Digestion and Nutrition: Shad Rasa (6 tastes within Ayurveda), Food combining, dietary recommendations, Spices and Recipes.
• Prana, Tejas and Ojas: subtle constituent of the Ayurvedic Body
• Physiological Assessments, intake and procedures for consultation
Chakra Vinyasa™ Teaching Tools:
• History of the Chakra System from Tantra
• Principles of Energetic Vinyasa for Sequencing for the Chakras and All Levels of Practice
• Chakra, Mantra and Mudra Meditation for realization and balancing
• Fiva Mandala Namaskars – Circular Namaskars from the root to the heart
• Fiva Chakra Vinyasa ™ Sequences from the root to the crown including pranayamas, chanting and music for balancing through the chakras.
• Chakra Namaskar – Integrated practice sequence
• Embodied Psychology of the Chakras – East and West for life-integration
• Use of Aromatherapy and Self-Massage with oils to balance the chakras-elements
• Empowering Teaching Labs for Individual and All-Level Classes
Details for Part 1: April 26-May 5, 2013
Details for Part 3: May 2014
All details and registration at www.exhale.com/venice