Prana Flow Teacher Training and Workshops in London, UK
June 26th, 2013 (Wed) - June 29th, 2013 (Sat)
At Yoga Campus, London UK
The Vinyasa Wave: Fluid Power-Flow Arts Summer Teacher Training
with Shiva Rea Wednesday 26 June to Saturday 29 June. 08.30 to 5.45 each day with 75 minutes for lunch each day (32 hours total).
Fluid Power I/II counts towards the part two "elemental vinyasa modules" giving you an introduction to practical applications of the Tantric system of the subtle energetic body for liberating the flow of yoga.
Experience a transformational summer intensive for adventurous students and teachers to explore the universal power of yoga through Prana Flow - an energetic, creative evolution of vinyasa flow offered by Shiva Rea and teachers worldwide. Students of all levels are empowered to experience prana - the universal source of breath, life-energy and conscious intelligence - as the navigating source of yoga practice and vital living. Practitioners learn classical and innovative approaches to vinyasa yoga and the state of flow drawn from Krishnamacharya's teachings, Tantra, Ayurveda, Bhakti, Kalarippayatu, Somatics and Shiva's teaching experience from the last twenty years.
At the heart of our journey is the paradigm-shifting view that we are all inherently creative, adaptive and fluid, as imparted by Tantra yoga and demonstrated by recent breakthroughs in the physiology and physics of change. In this most popular ttraining, you will learn Shiva’s fluid, dynamic approach to energetic vinyasa yoga that integrates mandalas (circular) namaskars, sahaja (spontaneous movement), and ways to combine circular, wave motion with strength and stability that are healing for all ages, backgrounds, athletes, men and women.
During the 4 days we will focus on:
* Learn Three Prana Flow Energetic vinyasa sequences and wave-sequencingto cultivate fluidity, creativity, longevity and rejuvenation for all levels and body types of students.
* Learn four mandala namaskars (circular sun salutations) with hands-on assists for embodying circular consciousness
* Shiva’s integration of sahaja flow within yogasanas to experience to the spontaneous guidance of authentic movement
* Fluid approaches to teaching beginners and releasing stiffness of body, mind and culture
* Spanda-Shakti - exploration of Tantric conception and living awareness of the sacred creative vibration
* Daily Tantric meditation integrating pranayama, mantra and dharana (contemplation)
Come learn Shiva’s fluid, dynamic approaches to yoga, movement, and healing and participate in the creative quantum intelligence that guides our evolution from within as a natural path to freedom.
Suggested Reading & Preparatory Materials:
"The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy" by Cyndi Dale
View and become familiar with Shiva's DVD "Fluid Power - Vinyasa Flow Yoga"
Registration at www.yogacampus.com