Tending the Heart Fire: Practices for Living Love at Kripalu
August 9th, 2013 (Fri) - August 11th, 2013 (Sun)
At Kripalu Center for Yoga, Lenox, MASet your heart on fire and seek those who fan your flames – Rumi
Our heartfire is the vision of our energetic heart that has been recognized by all of the world’s spiritual traditions as well as in western science and yet there are cultural blocks to integrating the powerful knowing of our heart into our daily life.
This popular second annual heartfire retreat seeks to provide students as well as teachers from many professions tools for cultivating the energetic heart for individuals as well as collective group flow. Open to participants from last year or newcomers we will go deeper as we renew and cultivate our inner passion, inspiration and capacity for living love.
Our retreat includes:
- universal fire ceremony (homa) for tending your heartfire
- the way love moves - two prana flow heart sequences (in addition to 5-day) focusing on heart-rhythm and electromagnetic field of the heart
- five essential heartfire practices for individual, couples and group
- rhythms of love – powerpoint education
- mudra, mantra and power of kirtan (with CC White)
- tending the heartfire ayurvedic practices for balancing excessive, dim or wavering fire to take home for practice.