Tending the Heart Fire: A Summer Sringara Rasa Vinyasa Retreat at Kripalu
August 3rd, 2014 (Sun) - August 8th, 2014 (Fri)
At Kripalu Center for Yoga, Lenox, MAFor all levels, including yoga teachers.
In the joy of summer, when life is in its fullest expression, we cultivate the sringara rasa vinyasa―the power of love, divine Eros, sensual flow, and Shiva and Shakti in all forms. In this five-day immersion with pioneering vinyasa teacher Shiva Rea, we explore the regenerative movement alchemy of sringara rasa vinyasa, the living circulation of fluid love and realization of the erotic universe.
This retreat includes
* Morning yoga sessions using a prana-flow approach to fluid-based vinyasa
* Sringara Rasa Namaskar and sequences focused on deepening backbends
* PranaDanda Yoga™ with a five-foot staff for fluid strength and dancing with prana
* Inner consort meditation, Shiva-Shakti tantric sadhana for men and women
* Body pilgrimage, relaxing through 108 sacred places of the body
* Yoga trance dance to liberate the river of love that is our nature
* Practical healing for stress-related joint stiffness, low energy and libido, and burnout
* Devotion in motion.
This regenerative retreat and annual gathering has the power to shift lives. It constantly changes and evolves to serve newcomers and returning participants alike.