Living Ayurveda Consultant Program
Program OverviewExperience a unique program for yoga teachers to apply their knowledge with the lifestyle teachings of Ayurveda. Through daily energetic vinyasa™ sequences created by Shiva to balance the doshas, and engaging experiential lectures with Maria and guest teachers of Ayurveda, you will have the tools to deepen your living of flow and integrating yoga and ayurveda as part of your life-path. With the completion of the program, you will be qualified to help others to cultivate balanced lifestyle for their well-being.
For ten years, Prana Flow Teacher Immersions have served thousands of teachers from around the world and unique backgrounds to deepen their knowledge and embodiment of yoga. For ten days, we create a living flow ashrams two blocks from the ocean’s powerful rhythm including daily intensive meditation and energetic vinyasa practice, special teacher labs for beginner to experienced teachers, inspired lectures, partner hands-on assist and massage, weekend evening special events and a special pilgrimages in nature.
Upon completion of this program you will be able:
Integrate Prana Flow: Energetic Vinyasa™ Teaching Tools and Self-Practice including -
• Principles and Teachings of Energetic Vinyasa™ for Sequencing Life –
how to sequence for balancing dosha (constituion) and rtam (rhythm of life for the day, week, lunar and solar cycles)
• Living in Flow – embodying the elements and subtle body in harmony with life
• Inspired teaching of 15 Prana Flow Namaskars™ including Elemental Namaskars, Chakra Namaskars and Rasa Namaskars
• Integration and ability to adapt 15 Solar and Lunar Energetic Vinyasa Series for Balancing the Elements-Doshas
• Ability to teach Meditation, Pranayama, Mudra and Mantra that you practice in your daily life
• Revitalization of your personal embodiment, practice and life-rhythm to walk-your-talk and live in flow with nature with inspiration and vitality for others.
Guide people in Ayurvedic Lifestyle:
• Conduct client intake session to asses: doshic, digestive, lifestyle, and mind-based (psychology) imbalances.
• Identify constitutional imbalances and create individualized recommendations based upon lifestyle, diet, asana, pranayama and meditation.
• Utilize basic Ayurvedic pulse, tongue and face analysis procedures to assess each client.
• Design basic dietary, lifestyle, sadhana and seasonal recommendations to restore and balance the body and mind.
• Teach to a private or group setting a full energetic vinyasa session to balance the elements, doshas and support for living in rhythm and harmony.
Home Panchakarma: how to create home seasonal cleanses for yourself
Areas of Study:
• Historical roots of Ayurveda and Shad Darshan – understanding the six pillars of Indian philosophical thought and their contribution to Ayurvedic theory and client intake methods. Historical time line along with introduction to classical texts within Ayurveda. (15 hours)
• Panchamahabhuta and Tridosha Siddhanta: comprehend the foundational pillars of Ayurveda along with the therapeutic gunas used to qualify and understand these principles. (18 hours)
• Dinacharya (daily regiment) and Rtucharya (seasonal regimen) to support longevity and vitality. (15 hours)
• Agni: understand the various types of Agni in the body along with various clinical manifestations. Prana, Tejas and Ojas as the suble constituents of the body. (10 hours)
• Ayurvedic Anatomy and Physiology I and II: comprehend the 15 sub-doshas within Ayurveda and 7 Dhatus. Second part will cover major physiological channels of the body (Srotas) and Marmas as critical pathways and points in the body to direct healing. 45 hours
• Nidan and Vikruti Vijnana: understanding the cause and reason for doshic imbalance. (20 hours)
• Shad Rasa and Diet: Ayurveda’s six tastes, process of digestion and dietary practices (20 hours)
• Dravyaguna Vijnana: working with 10 Ayurvedic Herbs and Spices within client protocols. (20 hours)
• Ayurvedic Psychology: Manovahasrotas – understanding the mind through Ayurveda alongside Sattva, Rajas and Tamas. Determining Manas Prakriti. (12 hours)
• Assessment and Diagnostics: pulse, tongue and face analysis. Conducting a client intake session and creating an individualized program. (30 hours)
• Home Panchakarma: how to create home seasonal cleanses for yourself. (4 hours)
Upcoming Immersion Dates at Exhale, Venice
Part 1: October 23 - November 1, 2014
Part 2: May 22 - 27, 2015
Part 3: November 13 - 21, 2015.
For more information please contact email@example.com
“A man needs a little madness, or else he never dares cut the rope and be free.”