Prana Flow Regeneration Retreat
February 13th - 22nd, 2014
Living Flow Ashram - A Kerala Regeneration Retreat: Energetic Vinyasa, Ayurveda and Kalarippayatu
Our inner fire is our vitality, truth, soul’s calling and devotion. Experience a retreat of a lifetime to India, as we offer our 10th annual Living Flow Ashram in a relaxed, yet invigorating rhythm in a healing ocean sanctuary overlooking the Malabar Coast of Kerala. Every participant will receive seven days of massage with the option to experience a rejuvenating panchakarma or just the Kerala style massages.
This Retreat offers a 10-day Living Flow Ashram
Based upon the teachings of Krishnamacharya's lineage, Tantra, Sacred Arts, Ayurveda, Bhakti and Somatics, Embodying the Flow models the synthesis approach to integrating the roots and evolution of living yoga that Shiva has been pioneering for over 20 years of teaching in the fertile soil of LA's yoga community and annual retreats to India.
What’s Included in Retreat for Everyone
- Daily transformational Prana Flow - Energetic Vinyasa overlooking the sea with Shiva and special musical guests
- Daily mantra-mudra meditation and prana vira flow practice with Demetri and Shiva
- 10 days of shared accommodations at Manaltheeram/Somatheeram Ayurvedic retreat center (a few single occupancy spaces are available).
- Gourmet Kerala cuisine
- Shiva, Shakti and Ganesh Temple blessings with coconut throwing for removal of inner and outer obstacles
- Outdoor Fire Ceremony and evening cultural programs
- Space to rest in the hammocks by the sea or explore between the morning and late afternoon practices.
- First and Last days for rest and massage with a optional pilgrimage day half-way during the training (transport not included and divided amongst participants according to sign-up for $10-25)
Choice of Packages:
Full Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Package:
Includes Ayurvedic consultation, seven days diverse Ayurvedic treatements including unique Kerala-style massage, shirodhara, steam bath and many special ayurvedic treatments with 2-3 therapists at a time. This package includes three meals a day.
For more information or to register for this retreat, please contact email@example.com