Prana Vinyasa Teacher Training Retreat
October 15th - 25th, 2015
Living Flow Ashram - A Kerala Regeneration retreat.
Navaratri Shakti and Kalarippayatu Vinyasa
Our inner fire is our vitality, truth, soul’s calling and devotion. Experience a retreat of a lifetime to India, as we offer our 11th annual Living Flow Ashram in a relaxed, yet invigorating rhythm in a healing ocean sanctuary overlooking the Malabar Coast of Kerala. Also offering Rejuvenation Massage package with three massages for your retreat time.
Our “Living Flow Ashram” is created with love by Shiva, pujaris and the teachers from Ayurvedic center. We will live in the rhythm of vinyasa, spending most of our hours in natural light and the fresh prana.Through morning and evening meditation, transformational prana flow yoga and your choice studying Kalarippaytu with Shiva's teachers or relaxing deeper into the ayurvedic treatments, we will integrate into our cellular body the process of living flow in rhythm with the pulse of life.
This Retreat offers an 11-day Living Flow Ashram
Based upon the teachings of Krishnamacharya's lineage, Tantra, Sacred Arts, Ayurveda, Bhakti and Somatics, Embodying the Flow models the synthesis approach to integrating the roots and evolution of living yoga that Shiva has been pioneering for over 20 years of teaching in the fertile soil of LA's yoga community and annual retreats to India.
We will create a Living Yoga Ashram during our training as a community-based, dynamic, creative, and rejuvenative approach to teacher training. You will begin teaching the first day and leave empowered to begin practice teaching or elevating your current teaching.
Our unique program also provides year-long support for living vinyasa through Samudra's Global Online program with a community of teachers.
What’s Included in Retreat for Everyone
* daily transformational Prana Flow - Energetic Vinyasa overlooking the sea with Shiva and special musical guests
* daily mantra-mudra meditation and prana vira flow practice with Shiva
* 10 nights of shared accommodations at Manaltheeram/Somatheeram Ayurvedic retreat center (a few single occupancy spaces are available).
* three rejuvenating massages
* gourmet Kerala cuisine
* Shiva, Shakti and Ganesh Temple blessings with coconut throwing for removal of inner and outer obstacles
* Outdoor Fire Ceremony and evening cultural programs
* Space to rest in the hammocks by the sea or explore between the morning and late afternoon practices.
* First and Last days for rest and optional massage with a optional pilgrimage day half-way during the training (transport not included and divided amongst participants according to sign-up for $10-25).
View all details for Optional Teacher Training here
For more information or to register for this retreat, please contact email@example.com