2013 Santorini Teacher Training Details Below - 2014 details coming soon! Stay tuned
Meditation in Flow – Mantra, Mudra and Movement
Week One – Energetic Heart Meditations
Week Two – Elemental Meditations for connecting to nature
Meditation is a natural state and yet there are profound pathways into the meditative flow that one can learn to guide. Immersed in the Aegean Light and mythic vibration of Santorini, we will learn to establish or expand our meditation practice to encompass mantra, mudra, movement and daily life.
· twice daily seated meditation practice
· science of the universal art of meditation
· meditation within tantras – upaya (method) and sahaja (spontaneous flow)
· stages of meditation in flow as applied to all forms
· mudra meditations for the energetic heart (week one) and elements (week two)
· the body altar and meditation altars (personal, travel and in nature)
· The art of namaskar and movement meditation and sequencing meditation in flow
· five special sessions on guiding meditation, dailypractice, and booklet for module.
Total 40 hours of teacher training credit each week for 200-500 hour electives Cost - $175 additional registration for training sessions and certificate of completion.
For more information, contact email@example.com
or cell #: 360-389-2615 (available from 9:00am-4:30pm PST Mon-Fri)
“A man needs a little madness, or else he never dares cut the rope and be free.”