200-Hour Program Overview
The 200-hour Yoga Alliance Registered program is the foundation starting point for those new to the path of teaching Yoga.
For 200-hour certification the following requirements are to be completed within a two-year span:
- 180 program contact hours completed by attending our teacher training modules (there are 4 required modules)
- Complete 6 Sacred Reading Projects
- Embodiment Project
- Demonstrate teaching methodology and application via a 45 minute video
- Participate in Living Yoga Sadhana Project
- Final take-home written exam
Upon admission into our program you will be given detailed support via a mentor, project guidelines, and preparation materials.
Attend all 4 Foundational Modules:
- Embodying the Flow
- Essential Tools for Teaching Flow
- Fluid Power
- Chakra Vinyasa