200-Hour Program Overview
The 200-hour Yoga Alliance Registered program offers foundational teaching of Prana Flow®: Energetic Vinyasa Yoga, embodiment, energetic alignment sequencing, philosophy, + Ayurveda .
Experience a 200-hour program that offers foundational teaching of Prana Vinyasa including 12-20 Namaskars and 20-30 Sequences depending on how you design your program.
For 200-hour certification the following requirements are to be completed within a two-year span:
• 180 program contact hours completed by attending either:
• One to three week teacher training retreat modules in Costa Rica or Greece or combine modules in Venice, CA. Created from the program of your design:
Part One: Foundation – Embodying Prana Flow/Mandala of Asanas
Part Two: Choose from entire 10 day Advanced Vinyasa (with Ayurveda) or two 5-day Advanced Vinyasa Immersions:
Soma Prana Vinyasa
Kalari Vinyasa (offered in India)
Prana Danda Yoga
Shakti Sadhana – Pre-Natal Vinyasa
Global Yoga Trance Dance
• Embody and empower what you learn in live intensives with our required online program that corresponds to your track of study ($64 for each online program) includes 10 videos for the solar-lunar sequence and five namaskars you learn for each module (Rasa and Soma Prana Vinyasa have different format of short-long form practices):
Mandala of Asanas, Foundation Prana Vinyasa, Elemental Prana Vinyasa, Chakra Vinyasa, Rasa Vinyasa or Soma Prana Vinyasa, Prana Danda Yoga, Shakti Sadhana (Navaratri)
• Complete Six Sacred Reading Projects or participate in History of Yoga - Vinyasa online program Part One and Part Three at your own pace
• Final take-home written “exam” – this empowering process also includes, “Embodiment Project” – submit “before and after” photos with a one-two page reflection within exam.
• Demonstrate teaching embodiment in a 30-45 minute video of the namaskars and sequences you have learned (guidelines available once you enroll)
Upon admission into our program you will be given our private facebook group with direct access to questions for Shiva and Teacher Trainers, enrollment in our year-long Meditation Program and a welcome letter.
Review of Required Teacher Training
• Part One: Embodying the Flow/ Mandala of Asanas
• Part Two: 1-2 of the 3 Advanced immersions: Chakra Vinyasa, Elemental Vinyasa, or Rasa Vinyasa (depending on hours and interest).
• Online programs for 3-4 of your trainings
• History of Yoga Vinyasa online or six sacred reading projects