200-Hour Program Overview
The 200-hour Yoga Alliance Registered program offers foundational teaching of Prana Flow®: Energetic Vinyasa Yoga, embodiment, energetic alignment sequencing, philosophy, + Ayurveda .
For 200-hour certification the following requirements are to be completed within a two-year span:
- 180 program contact hours completed by attending our teacher training modules (there are 4 required modules)
- Participation in online program that corresponds to your track of study
- Book clubs connected to your modules of study
- Complete 6 Sacred Reading Projects
- Embodiment Project
- Demonstrate teaching methodology and application via a 30-45 minute video
- Participate in Living Yoga Sadhana Project
- Final take-home written exam
Upon admission into our program you will be given detailed support via a mentor, project guidelines, and preparation materials.
Required Teacher Training Immersions:
- Embodying the Flow;
- Mandala of Asanas;
- 1-2 of the 3 Advanced immersions: Chakra Vinyasa, Elemental Vinyasa, or Rasa Vinyasa (depending on hours and interest).