300-Hour Program Overview
The 300-hour Yoga Alliance Registered program allows teachers with a 200-hour program from other Yoga schools and lineages to join our teacher studies program at an advanced level. 270 required contact hours.
The 300-hour Evolutionary Vinyasa training offers foundation and evolutionary teachings of Prana Vinyasa including 20-30 Namaskars and 30-40 Sequences depending on how your design your program.
For 300-hour certification the following requirements are to be completed within a two-year span:
• 270-hour program contact hours completed by attending our teacher training modules (Embodying Prana Flow-Mandala of Asanas is required) through:
• One to three week teacher training retreat modules in Costa Rica, Greece or India or
Prana Vinyasa modules offered in yoga studios from Exhale in Venice CA, Flow
Yoga in Washington D.C. and European studios in London and Amsterdam.
Part One: Foundation – Embodying Prana Flow/Mandala of Asanas
Part Two: Choose from two 10 day Advance Vinyasa (with Ayurveda) or
Four 5-day Advanced Vinyasa modules
Soma Prana Vinyasa
Kalari Vinyasa (offered in India)
Prana Danda Yoga
Shakti Sadhana – Pre-Natal Vinyasa
Global Yoga Trance Dance
• Embody and empower what you learn in live intensives with our required online program that corresponds to your track of study ($64 for each online program includes 10 videos for the solar-lunar sequence and five namaskars you learn for each module (Rasa and Soma Prana Vinyasa have different format of short-long form practices)
Mandala of Asanas, Foundation Prana Vinyasa, Elemental Prana Vinyasa, Chakra Vinyasa, Rasa Vinyasa or Soma Prana Vinyasa (available in Spring 2015)
• Complete Six Sacred Reading Projects or participate in History of Yoga - Vinyasa online program Part One, Two and Part Three at your own pace.
• Participation in the online Prana Vinyasa Teacher’s Sva Dharma Professional Development online offered twice a year (beginning Jan. 2015) – completion and participation is documented online in our private facebook group.
• Final take-home written “exam” – this empowering process also includes, “Embodiment Project” – submit “before and after” photos with a one-two page reflection within exam.
• Demonstrate teaching embodiment in a 30-45 minute video of the namaskars and sequences you have learned (guidelines available once you enroll)
• Completion of all modules and online programs outlined above.
Upon admission into our program you will be given our private facebook group with direct access to questions for Shiva and Teacher Trainers, enrollment in our year-long Meditation Program and a welcome letter.
Review of Required Teacher Training
• Part One: Embodying Prana Flow/ Mandala of Asanas
• Part Two: Minimum of 1 and up to 3 Advanced immersions: Chakra Vinyasa, Elemental Vinyasa, Living Ayurveda Soma Prana Vinyasa, Rasa Vinyasa (depending on hours and interest); you may also combine Yoga Trance Dance, Shakti Sadhana and Esalen, Kripalu or YJ Immersions
• Online programs for 3-4 of your trainings
• History of Yoga Vinyasa online Parts 1, 2, 3 or six sacred reading projects
• Prana Vinyasa – Teacher’s Sva Dharma Professional Development