500-Hour Program Overview
The 500-hour Yoga Alliance Registered program is for serious Yoga students wanting an in-depth offering of Prana Flow® Yoga and various electives to deepen your understanding and integration.
For 500-hour certification the following requirements are to be completed within a two-year span:
- 450-hour program contact hours completed by attending our teacher training modules (there are 4 required modules)
- Complete 12 Sacred Reading Projects
- Embodiment Project
- Demonstrate teaching methodology and application via a 30-45 minute video
- Participate in Living Yoga Sadhana Project
- Complete Sva Dharma project
- Final take-home written exam
Upon admission into our program you will be given detailed support via a mentor, project guidelines, and preparation materials.
Attend all 4 Foundational Modules:
- Embodying the Flow
- Essential Tools for Teaching Flow
- Fluid Power
- Chakra Vinyasa