We are inspired to offer you our Prana Flow Evolutionary Vinyasa 200-500-1008 Teacher Training Program that has influenced teachers around the world for over the last fourteen years from the base in Venice, CA at Exhale Center for Sacred Movement and in global programs.
Our celebrated unique and effective Evolutionary Vinyasa Teacher Training programs offer a creative full-spectrum approach to the art of living and embodying the flow of yoga. Students learn to embody and teach yoga with connection to the roots of yoga and evolution of the Prana Flow – Energetic Vinyasa System of Practice.
From the core foundational modules Embodying the Flow and Mandala of Asanas, students then form a program from the advanced, elective and online programs that allow a student to:
• Shape their personal and professional interest with specialties in ayurveda, tantra, bhakti, pre-natal vinyasa, creative core, flow arts, yoga trance dance, prana danda yoga and kalarippayatu;
• Incorporate travel and pilgrimage into their studies by taking modules on retreats in India, Costa Rica, Greece, Europe and other locations;
• Be part of an online community of practitioners that connects live around the globe;
• Develop your sva dharma – life purpose through your teacher training program, including sacred activism.
As part of the program you learn:
• Learn to practice and teach the Pathways of Prana Flow® practice for effective, creative and transformational classes to all levels from beginner to intermediate and all walks of life.
• Learn up to 40 Prana Flow® Namaskars from the classical roots with different bhavana (feeling states), energetic and physical purposes.
• Up to 64 Prana Flow “Pathways of Flow” Energetic Vinyasa sequences following Prana Flow Movement Alchemy from the solar-lunar as well as elemental, chakra, rasa and sahaja pathways.
• Opportunity for specialty certificates: become an Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant (300-500 hour level) or learn to teach PranaDandaYoga®, Pre-Natal Vinyasa, Yoga Trance Dance, Fluid Creative Core (online program).
• Understanding of Prana Flow® Movement Alchemy and Wave Sequencing™ - to teach from the art of yoga, for all-levels and rhythms of the year.
• Cultivation of the ritual arc of a Prana Flow® class with opening movement meditations, namaskars, wave sequence and inner arts of meditation.
• Practical knowledge of the energetic alignment and skill in hands-on enhancements of the mandala of asanas (108 primary poses and variations).
• Skill of seeing, relating and interpreting the imbalances in all levels of embodiment.
• Opportunity for deepening within online community, network of students-teachers and go deeper in Tantra, Ayurveda and Living Yoga courses throughout the year.
Our certification program merges the great rivers of Tantra, Yoga and Ayurveda for embodied, ecstatic living. This creative, synthesis-oriented program is for self-motivated yoga practitioners who want to evolve and integrate the diversity of their life experience under the Great Tree of Yoga.
We empower teachers with a broad and deep base to live and teach the flow of Prana Vinyasa Yoga. The entire program offers teachers the full range of yogic experience from meditation to advanced asanas to service in the world.
Our unique program offers a dynamic, integrative approach to the art of living and embodying yoga. In addition to completing contact hours with Shiva and Prana Flow Teacher Trainers, we have our online Samudra Global School that offers practice and study support throughout the year.
Our emphasis is on practical and experiential studies that are transformative, inspiring, and in rhythm with the realities of our lives as householders and teachers. We seek the balance of being a grounding force for teachers to develop a body of integrated knowledge while leaving freedom for each teacher to follow their own path of evolution as they continue their studies with Shiva and other teachers.
Our program is open to Yoga students with at least two years of active study in embodied Yoga practices.